I find it interesting that people cried because of this story, but I guess I can understand why they did. However, from the people I know there Washington is a very busy city and no one would really have the time to stop and listen. Then again what if the hidden camera caught either a Congressman or Senator walking by and not stopping to listen? Could that have made this story more interesting? I believe it could have. Politicians say they serve the people and I don't believe it would have looked good on them if they were caught on camera walking by. I guess we will just have to wonder what might have been if that did happen.
1 comment:
I find it interesting that people cried because of this story, but I guess I can understand why they did. However, from the people I know there Washington is a very busy city and no one would really have the time to stop and listen. Then again what if the hidden camera caught either a Congressman or Senator walking by and not stopping to listen? Could that have made this story more interesting? I believe it could have. Politicians say they serve the people and I don't believe it would have looked good on them if they were caught on camera walking by. I guess we will just have to wonder what might have been if that did happen.
Post a Comment