Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Collapsing Economy

I wanted to find an article about the failing economy or the bailout package, but I thought this column was more interesting. It's pretty informative, but it's still entertaining and it really puts the issue in perspective.

3 comments:

Matt said...

This column does a good job of explaining the economy, and the ramifications for all of us. Much better than my ramblings in class yesterday, anyway.

Morgan said...

Thank you for posting this, it was informative, humorous, and terrifying at the same time. It was very interesting how the author brought this into our personal life, by saying things like your neighbor. He addressed us directly, which a good columnist can do and he does it well. I look forward to looking up more of his work.

Brandon said...

It's an interesting column, but we should listen to Ron Paul’s message. He is the only person that really knows what’s going on and yet the American voters elect the wrong people.